- Tha MAS council consists of 21 members, among which various sub groups are made for looking after infrastucture, security, publications, membership promotion etc. The MAS council meets at MAS Bhavan an every Thursday. The last meeting of the month is open for all members.
- MAS was founded by first generation of Industrialists of Satara in the Year 1987. In Year 2008 MAS office shifted to its own MAS BHAVAN at plot.no. P-76, ADDITIONAL MIDC Satara.
- To Promote quantitative & qualitative growth of industries in Satara region.
- To organise industries in Satara region.
Providing a platform for networking and knowledge sharing especially to enhance the abilities of the members to forge ahead in the competitive world.
- Try to make & maintain industry friendly atomsphere in Satara region by solving existing infrastructure problems, by pursuing new infrastructure projects & by representing various concerns of industries to local state level & central level government authorities.
- To be effective voice of Industries in Satara region.
MAS has been playing a significant role in accelerating the industrial development of Satara region for more than three decades now.
The major activity of MAS is solving member's problems concerning various government departments, arranging seminars & workshops for members. Arrange & facilitate expert consultation to members. Try to promote industry friendly atmosphere in satara region.
Functioning of the MAS
- Coordination with local ,State & Central Government offices for Common Issues.
- Trainings seminars Continuous Learning programes for Members.
- Implementation of various clusters for upgradation of Business.
- Promotion of Networking of Business & Entrpruners of Satara Region.
- Felicitation of Extra ordinary achievers.
- MAS Udyog Mitra Puraskar for industry friendly government & semi-government organizations.
- Blood donations as and when required.
- Access to information and databases.
- Publication of Monthly bulletin.
- Providing common Patrolling and Security facility for Satara MIDC Area.